The Abstract deadline for Invited, Oral or Poster is by March 09, 2016 and notification of presentation acceptance is by March 16, 2016.
- Submit your abstract as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- For the email attachments, word file ONLY acceptable.
- Choose correct type of abstract template: Invited Oral, Regular Oral or Poster.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
* Abstracts from Invited Speakers are already accepted with the invitation.
* The acceptance notifications will be sent to only those attendees with regular talks and poster presenters.
Full Paper Submission
Authors of accepted presentations are invited to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewed as journal articles or book chapters. The followings are possible publishing titles:
<Important note for full paper submitters>
Full papers should be received to the conference registration desk. (Three hard copies to the conference registration desk)
Format: Please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion’.After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal they wish to publish.) Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be kindly directed to corresponding author(s).
Review Process: After the journal assignment by the committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be performed.
<Important note for NRL publication>
Open access publishing is not without costs. Nanoscale Research Letters therefore levies an article-processing charge of £865/$1350/€1100 for each article accepted for publication. For CCMR submissions, Springer will provide a reduced Open Access Processing Fee (50%): i.e. 550 Euros instead of 1,100. Fee (Open-Access charge) to be paid by the author if the article is accepted for publication (Apart from the conference registration fee).