* Any question or inquiry about the registration and payment should be directed to the CC3DMR fee office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* If you experience any trouble with the payment, please directly contact the CC3DMR fee office (email@example.com). She will provide another link for the payment or the necessary information for the bank transfer. (PayPal issue or problem)
* The payment link generally works well. However, some people experience that the PayPal would not accept their credit card once the wrong information is supplied. Normally, it works in the next day, which appears to be a security purpose.
* All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Regular Registration (Invited/Oral)||Now – Apr 22, 2016||US$ 680|
|Poster Registration||Now – Apr 22, 2016||US$ 480|
|Now – Apr 22, 2016||US$ 350|
|Late Registration (Invited/Oral)||Apr 23 – June 05, 2016||US$ 790|
|Late Registration (poster)||Apr 23 – June 05, 2016||US$ 590|
|Apr 23 – June 05, 2016||US$ 450|
|June 20 – 24, 2016||US$ 875|
* An invited/oral/poster presentation is qualified for one conference proceeding.
* One registration is qualified for one presentation & proceeding.
* Accompanying person registration is qualified for everything except the presentation.
The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if the notice of cancellation is received on or before 30 Apr, 2016, or less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if the notice of cancellation is received on or before 30 May, 2016. Registration fees CANNOT be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received after 01 June, 2016 (KST). On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
* Registration coverage: 1. Sessions. 2. Session coffee breaks & snacks. 3. Poster session with drinks and snacks. 4. Reception. 5. Banquet. 6. Suggested evening activities (transportation and tickets covered). 7. Scientific excursion on Friday (transportation and tickets covered). 8. A few other related stuffs.